Saturday, June 30, 2012

The NEW GT "Avavlanche" 3.0 disc braker!

The NEW GT "Avavlanche" 3.0 disc braker! Tube. Duration : 1.68 Mins.


To all my Brothers in the KTC 071- don't worry boyz, I haven't sold out or joined the other side, I just wanted a mountain bike to see what it was like to ride one! I am still 100% Cruizer ~4~ LIFE, but this little thing is fun as hell to ride! It has front and rear disc brakes and suspension forks (100mm of travel!) A VERY light bike! Had to upgrade the steer bars to x-bars, the original "flat" ones were VERY hard to ride with, also completely reworked the pedals, cranks, chain-rings, front derailleur and rear cassette sprockets! I have a twist-grip shifter on the left side for the 3 front chain-rings and a trigger shifter on the right hand for the 8 rear gears. Oh and I wanted to share with all my KTCers some great news... I took a part-time job at the local bike shop!!! I start tomorrow!!! Really excited to get paid to work on bikes! Plus, I get a 60% employee discount! Ride Safe my Brothers!

Tags: MTB, wine, GT, Avalanche, 3.0, disc, brake

No comments:

Post a Comment