Monday, August 6, 2012

Night Session At Myers

Night Session At Myers Tube. Duration : 2.33 Mins.


NEW VIDEO EVERY TUESDAY AND FRIDAY! Me... riding at Myers... Practicing feebles, 180's and stuff. I remember when I couldn't even bunny hop high enough to grind that ledge. I forgot to wear my santa hat for the video since filming this was kind of spur of the moment. I also was wearing all black so against the sky it looks like I'm just a floating head and arms. The music is just a medley of Christmas songs that I whipped up today at Fruity Loops Studios. And... MERRY CHRISTMAS, or have a happy whatever you celebrate, if you celebrate something. My bike: Frame: Sunday Ian 21" Forks: Odyssey Dirt 14mm Bars: Sunday Tall T Stem: Stolen Convict v2 Headset: FSA Impact Bottom Bracket: Fit Grips: Odyssey Griswald Barends: Par Ends Lever: eclat Cranks: FlyBikes (v2?) Pedals: FlyBikes Ruben Aluminum Sprocket: Tempered Bikes Anchor Down 28t Chain: Odyssey Bluebird Brakes: FlyBikes Pads: Kool-Stop? Seat: Shadow Mid Pivotal Seatpost: Integrated Pegs: Animal MK3's Rear Wheel: KHE Reverse laced to a 7KA with silver DT swiss spokes. 48h Front Wheel: GSPORT Marmoset laced to a 7KA. Pre-built M7 wheel. Hub Guards: GLAND in the front. Front Tire: Fit FAF 2.25 Back Tire: Animal ASM 1.95 It's all about like 26 pounds My Camera: Canon ELPH 300HS "Entire universe" by siky ccmixter.org is licensed under a Creative Commons license: creativecommons.org

Tags: eric, harmon, sunday, bmx, odyssey, gsport, flybikes, animal, shadow, tsc, conspiracy, bike, ian, schwartz, crash, stunt, trick, feeble, grind, smith, peg, tempered, eclat, fit, canon, elph, 300hs, ironlak, lightning, flirt, nitro, custom, eastern, stolen, chromoly, chromolive, christmas, session

No comments:

Post a Comment