Thursday, August 30, 2012

Winter Park Free Speech Bike Wreck (PIP)

Winter Park Free Speech Bike Wreck (PIP) Tube. Duration : 1.65 Mins.


I don't always use my front brake, but when I do, I use all of it. Stay down my friends. Actually, this is a good example of why I will avoid 175mm crank arms with a low bottom bracket in the future. I banged my pedals and crank arms on the ground multiple times while riding downhill at Winter Park due to crank arms that were too long for my low bottom bracket height. It culminated in disaster when I smashed the left pedal while pedaling and navigating some tight turns at speed. It knocked me off course and my knee-jerk reaction was to grab a fist full of front break, then fall down, go boom.

Tags: Winter Park, Downhill, Downhill Mountain Biking, Biking, Accident, Wreck, Crash, Bike, PIP, Outdoor Sports, action, ride, bicycle, cycling, trail, DH

No comments:

Post a Comment